Wednesday 18 November 2009

Hands Research




Research on hands based on the line "If your hands were mine they would not sever"
I chose images of hands in a praying sort of position, because the song has some religious themes in it such as it being in an old irish folk style which gives me the impression of it being sung by someone who is a christian also some of the lyrics are religion related such as "Oh, and thanks be to jesus"
I could use imagery of praying hands in one of my images, like showing them severed pair of praying hands to coincide with the lyrics.
Also I have chose an image of a pair of frozen hands combining the same idea as before with "and the touch of frost" which i could use to create a more unique image. One idea that has come from this is maybe one image could be something like a pair severed praying hands covered that might be frosting over or made of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment